The following instructions are for voice mail typically used at home or your business associated with a single telephone number. If you are associated with a business using Yealink or Polycom desk phones please click here.
Your ID is your 10 digit phone number _________
Your password _________
You are encouraged to record a greeting as soon as possible to help callers confirm they have reached the correct person.
You can record up to 9 different greetings and select which of the greetings to play to callers without having to re-record the greeting. You will need to keep a note of what you say on each of your greetings numbered 1-9. It is recommended that your normal/default greeting be greeting ID number 1 for simplicity. For business customers you could consider use other greetings 2 when you are on vacation, 3 when you have special temporary announcements, 4 if have temporary work schedule change, etc. We do not encourage home users to communicate you are away from your home for your personal safety.
Voice mail can be accessed using your home phone. Also you may optionally have a copy of voice mail audio recordings sent to your email. If you listen to a voice mail in your email the voice mail message will still be treated as a new voice mail on the desk phone.
Accessing voice mail using your home phone:
- dial *98#
- You will hear “please enter your password followed by pound”
- Dial your password and press #
- If you have new messages to listen to the system will announce the number of messages and how to hear the messages.
- If you want to setup your voice mail greeting, record your name or change your password press 5 (for advanced options)
If you need to access voice mail from another phone
- dial your home phone
- while your voice mail greeting is playing press *
- you will be prompted for your password followed by #