This document is for use by telecommunications carriers to know how to interface with PriorityONE for LNP requests.
porting.p1tel.com redirects here
• PriorityONE Telecommunications (ACNA PYO) is a subsidiary of Eastern Oregon Net, Inc. (EONI)
• PYO LRN is 5416242999
• PYO SPID is 0760
• PYO only does business in Oregon
• PYO prefers to not concur with port out requests. If the new service provider emails a LSR (see below) and enters the subscription version (SV) into NPAC concurrence is not required as we normally wait for the T1 and T2 timers to expire. This also makes it easier for the new local service provider to revise due dates in NPAC and send a revised LSRs via email to PYO.
CSR/LSR Port Out Requests
• All requests need to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Requests submitted to any other email address or by any other method may incur significant delays in processing or may not be processed.
• All requests must include the end user account number, account PIN (both found on the first page of the customer invoice) along with all 10 digit telephone numbers (TNs) to be ported out.
Hours of operation and holidays:
• Business hours are Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm PST excluding holidays (New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve)
• After hours emergency assistance may be available at billable rates.
• Simple Ports of 1-9 TNs = 1 business day.
• Complex Ports 10 or more TNs = 3-5 business days.
• Submissions received after 2pm Pacific time will be considered received the next business day.
Escalation Procedures and Contact:
• If you have a problem with your CSR/LSR requests or have not received a response within 2 business days please follow the below escalation list:
1. Send an email to email@example.com requesting an update on your submission.
2. Contact the provisoning escalation: 541-624-2640
3. Contact the network operations center: 541-962-6363